Learn to Play Piano!
As seen on ABC on Channel 7, The Omaha World Herald, The Bellevue Leader, and more! Omaha Piano is a group of piano instructors in the Omaha, Nebraska metropolitan area who teach their students using a playing-based method called Simply Music. Join us for lessons!
Methodology: Simply Music vs. Traditional
There are four distinguishing features that separate Omaha Piano instructors and Simply Music from other, traditional programs:
• The quantity of music that students learn
• The quality of music that students immediately learn to play
• The speed of progress
• The ease with which students experience the process
Common Sense Approach
“Expecting students to read music before they’ve learned how to play is like expecting children to read & spell before they’ve learned how to talk.”
-Neil Moore, Simply Music founder
When comparing Simply Music to other programs, it is important to understand that our stated goals are distinctly different from traditional methods. Our foundation for achieving results, and the thrust of our efforts, are directed towards the following goals for you as a student:
• Having the ability to play a huge repertoire covering classical, contemporary, blues, jazz and accompaniment pieces
• Experiencing playing as a natural self-expression
• Having a highly positive, self-affirming experience with music learning
• Developing the ability to self-generate. i.e. the ability to progress independently. This includes developing a foundation of music reading, writing, composition, improvisation, arrangement, structure and theory, etc.